S-Works Venge frameset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Andrew_P

In between here and there
More importantly is it another bike or are you making room for the Tango Tarmac?

(Did you see Specilaized have recalled the SL4 2012/13 Tarmac?)

OP
OP
Mr Haematocrit

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
More importantly is it another bike or are you making room for the Tango Tarmac?
(Did you see Specilaized have recalled the SL4 2012/13 Tarmac?)

Yea I'm aware of the recalled Tarmac's but mines not one of the batch, its been checked.
I needed to make room urgently as I was going above the permitted N+ from swmbo but that's been resolved as the look has gone.
At this time I have no urgent need to get rid of the Venge, but if it goes I would not be to disappointed or upset and would probably get a Shiv or Crux (soon as they can get me a s-works model)
There is always another bike to make room for, three are expected at the very least :thumbsup:

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
tell the truth it was the shame of walking up to Ally Pally that's why you're getting rid of it :rolleyes:

if i could get a 2ft stem i'd have it, i'd put tiagra on it and use it on the turbo :ohmy:

OP
OP
Mr Haematocrit

Mr Haematocrit

msg me on kik for android
tell the truth it was the shame of walking up to Ally Pally that's why you're getting rid of it :rolleyes:

arf arf.. oh how we larfd
Sorry Vengy...:laugh:

I'm never ever going to forget to plug my battery in correctly ever again... :banghead: it was the best birthday present to Dave, and one which he continues to get so much joy from :headshake:Don't know why everyone else enjoys my epic failings so much though, I'm starting to think I have no chance of keeping this :secret:

Top Bottom