Saddlebag with all my repair stuff nicked.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BluesDave

Formerly known as DavidDecorator
The saddlebag was stolen from my bike this evening about 9:45 pm with my bike tools, puncture repair kit and spare tube in it. It's black old and covered in mud. I need it back. That bike is the only way I can afford to get to work and those tools are the only way I can fix it. I can't afford to replace them and if my bike breaks down I won't be able to afford to get to work. And if I can't get to work I can't support my family. I NEED THEM BACK.
It happened outside this restaurant on Wandsworth Bridge Road when I was getting a spring roll for my dinner after work.

AUrelia Chinese Food to Take Away

Heltor Chasca

Out-riding the Black Dog
Hard lines Dave. I wonder if we can do a forum clear out. I might have a couple of tools that would suffice in the interim. They might not be my favourite but they might help get you out and about with some surety.

What do you think?

alicat

Legendary Member
I'm hoping life doesn't feel so bleak today. :hugs:

Go scour the immediate area. I have heard of handbags being dumped when any valuables have been taken so that is what might have happened to your saddlebag.

Heltor's idea is a good one. And remember you don't have to replace everything at once.

tom73

Guru
Hard lines Dave. I wonder if we can do a forum clear out. I might have a couple of tools that would suffice in the interim. They might not be my favourite but they might help get you out and about with some surety.

What do you think?

This is why you've got to love this forum.

Like some have said not something they'd keep have a good look round. Ask around you never know what may turn up.

Good Luck hope things turn out ok for you :hugs:

Top Bottom