I should take more notice of my Gamin when it says... "Bear right at the next junction".
Archie_tect De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace Location Northumberland 16 May 2015 #16 I should take more notice of my Gamin when it says... "Bear right at the next junction".
Speicher Vice Admiral Moderator Location Next door to Mr Benn at No 54 16 May 2015 #17 "Nobody told me I had a bare behind."
marknotgeorge Hol den Vorschlaghammer! Location Derby. 16 May 2015 #19 Nigel swore that the Team Lunchbox replica kit was going in the bin at the next cafe stop.
snorri Squire Location East coast, up a bit. 16 May 2015 #20 Bear to cyclist. 'You've brought this on yourself you know, we could have been friends if you'd only waved as you went past'
Bear to cyclist. 'You've brought this on yourself you know, we could have been friends if you'd only waved as you went past'
H Hyslop Guru Location Carlisle 16 May 2015 #21 Oliver had always thought The New Forest a tranquil place.
surfdude Legendary Member Location cornwall 16 May 2015 #24 give me my bike back you thieving barstool
Ern1e Guru Location ROSSENDALE LANCS. 16 May 2015 #25 Bystander to cyclist "my god your coach is like a bear with a sore head"
Glow worm Squire Location Near Newmarket 16 May 2015 #26 No worries, I'm wearing a helmet - I'll be fine!
ayceejay Legendary Member Location Rural Quebec 16 May 2015 #27 Did you know bears can't run downhill, especially on a full stomach? Oh yeah, sorry my brothers bike for sale.
Did you know bears can't run downhill, especially on a full stomach? Oh yeah, sorry my brothers bike for sale.