Saunders and fortescue cycles Lewisham

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

sassy

I have belatedly picked up the thread. I will respond soon, and bike photo when I've retrieved it from back of shed.

Hi my dads grandfather also Mr Jones was at the Lewisham shop too . So I’m guessing that you could be cousins ? His father died when he was young and lost all contact with that side of the family . But we were just googling about the shop as he remembered that much . His dad was Leonard Jones and his grandfather was William Jones my dad thought he owned the shop but maybe was manager?

sassy

I have belatedly picked up the thread. I will respond soon, and bike photo when I've retrieved it from back of shed.

Hi I believe you’re related to my dad . His grandfather is Mr Jones too from the Lewisham shop . His dad was Leonard Jones , grandfather William Jones

sassy

I should tell you Cowthorpe was last seen more than three years ago.

That’s a shame, we were looking up the shop as my dads grandfather was there and found this thread . My dad doesn’t know that side of his family as his father passed away when he was young . He would love to find out more about the shop especially Lewisham

Top Bottom