scalped by an alien

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

neslon

Yesterday morning I was pootling up the Great North Road on the fixie when a 'bloke' on a yellow road bike ghosted past without even a hint of an INR. He took the exit ramp and went round the tight bend. Needless to say, I leathered it to catch him, but when I got round the corner, there he was, GONE! The road was empty. Clearly, he had taken advantage of his momentarily being out of sight to beam himself back to his home planet, where he could fall off the bike and desperately get his breath back.

When I told my mate at work about this alarming experience, he came up with a bizarre explanation involving the other rider being younger, stronger, fitter, lighter and faster. He watches a lot of television, so I dismissed this tosh without a second thought.

Sh4rkyBloke

Jaffa Cake monster
neslon said:
When I told my mate at work about this alarming experience, he came up with a bizarre explanation involving the other rider being younger, stronger, fitter, lighter and faster. He watches a lot of television, so I dismissed this tosh without a second thought.
;):biggrin:

gbb

Legendary Member
neslon said:
Yesterday morning I was pootling up the Great North Road on the fixie when a 'bloke' on a yellow road bike ghosted past without even a hint of an INR. He took the exit ramp and went round the tight bend. Needless to say, I leathered it to catch him, but when I got round the corner, there he was, GONE! The road was empty. Clearly, he had taken advantage of his momentarily being out of sight to beam himself back to his home planet, where he could fall off the bike and desperately get his breath back.

10/10 ;):biggrin::biggrin: I laughed out loud at that :smile:

Top Bottom