Scary riding along a mountain ridge

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

hellmate

Hows it anymore dangerous than being struck by a car?

Knowledge dispels fear and those guys knew what they were doing and accept the risks.

I may be wrong but I think that you would stand a greater change of survival being hit be a car than you would falling off that ridge.

lukesdad

When we going then Z ? :bicycle:

Chris-H

Über Member
Bloody hell !!!!!! Nothing but admiration for their skill and bottle,at a younger age i might've been tempted to at least go to the top and contemplate riding down but now i'm older and wiser sod that !!!! Can you imagine riding back to the top for another run down??

vernon

Harder than Ronnie Pickering
Bloody hell !!!!!! Nothing but admiration for their skill and bottle,at a younger age i might've been tempted to at least go to the top and contemplate riding down but now i'm older and wiser sod that !!!! Can you imagine riding pushing the bike back to the top for another run down??

FTFY

I was thinking about that clip Colin when watching the 1st one... fortunately he wasn't badly injured.

It's the type of cycling which certainly justifies helmet use!

Although - and there was quite a bit of discussion at the time - his helmet was completely unscathed so made no difference. A few people though were nevertheless convinced it saved his life.

Panter

Just call me Chris...
FTFY ? Thats lost me already :wacko:

Fixed That For You
wink.gif

Chris-H

Über Member
Fixed That For You
wink.gif
Ahh right,ta for that,did'nt have a clue :blush:

GTTTM

I may be wrong but I think that you would stand a greater change of survival being hit be a car than you would falling off that ridge.

I was thinking that too. You ^may^ get killed being hit by a car.........but if you fell off that ridge (at certain points anyhow) then I think you'd almost certainly die....(maybe, imo)

Top Bottom