schwalbe tyres

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Blott's Mate

Schwalbe blizzards. One of the few people not to get punctures on L2P last year. Had one puncture with a 1cm split in the tyre during training that had to be replaced. Apart from that they were brilliant. Prettier than the marathons. Mine were blue to match handlebar tape & Peugeot lettering!

arallsopp

Post of The Year 2009 winner
I'm on Schwalbe Marathons. They seem pretty good to me. One p******e in over 2000 miles so far (~1000 miles of cross london commute (loaded), 500+ miles of tour (seriously loaded), and somewhere north of 600 miles training (as close to lightweight as I can get on a 49lb steed).

Given that the poor thing is wrapped around a 20 inch rim, each bit has so far slapped tarmac, mud, or sand around 1,760,000* times.

*ah... it seems Andy is bored today.

Chris James

Über Member
[quote name='Blott's Mate']Schwalbe blizzards. One of the few people not to get punctures on L2P last year. Had one puncture with a 1cm split in the tyre during training that had to be replaced. Apart from that they were brilliant. Prettier than the marathons. Mine were blue to match handlebar tape & Peugeot lettering![/QUOTE]

I have found Schwalbe Blizzards to be pretty much bombproof too.

goo_mason

Champion barbed-wire hurdler
RSV_Ecosse said:
Schwalbe Stelvio's fitted here. So far finding them to be an excellent tyre choice, using them for commuting and training. Also found them easy to get on the rims with no hassle at all.

Blagged a pair on eBay for a great price.

Recommended. ;)

+1

Stelvio Evolutions on the road bike, Marathon + on the MTB commuter. Very, very good tyres indeed.

Top Bottom