Scum!!!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
Cathryn

Cathryn

Legendary Member
Spoke to the insurance today - we're not covered (surprise!!) as it's a communal garage with no forced entry. Unless our concierge has some fab CCTV footage, we're stuffed.

GRRRR..

But thank goodness Liesl was safe upstairs. Is it wierd to keep hugging your bike?

Cathryn said:
Spoke to the insurance today - we're not covered (surprise!!) as it's a communal garage with no forced entry. Unless our concierge has some fab CCTV footage, we're stuffed.

GRRRR..

But thank goodness Liesl was safe upstairs. Is it wierd to keep hugging your bike?

only in Scotland.

Hope you get the b******* and massage their fingers with a baseball bat:angry:

postman

Legendary Member
Cathryn sorry to hear about the bike.Leeds 6 is well known to insurance companies due to the large student population.I had a bike stolen a few years ago.They unscrewed the garage door hinges .Now i have a gate over it,and two locks on the front garage door.We are making it hard for any thief.Have you searched around local gardens,not going to get far without a seat.Also anyone having building work done check the skips.You are not too far away from me we live in the Parklands area off Stonegate Road.Will look out for the new cycle chat jersey in Headingley.Glad i ordered a very large one now i have celebrated Christmas with a good helping of over indulgence.

Top Bottom