Secret Code

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
The Justified Ancients of Mu have spoken, and all shall be rent asunder unless thee bow ye down and subjugate to our methods and means.

Archie_tect

De Skieven Architek... aka Penfold + Horace
세 숫자입니다

as declared by Asterix, Grand Wassock of the Triumverate on the Path to Enlightenment.

You guys have all got it totally, utterly, wrong.

3 is actually an astoundingly important number, which crops up in every aspect of our lives.
For more insight, read on here...

OP
OP
KEEF

KEEF

Veteran
I was waiting just by rhubarb triangle. :wacko: Did you think you could keep your location a secret KEEF?

I have the Bonty Hardcase 25s, the ones with the yellow bands, ready for you. Together with the Polish cycling shorts, in red.

What are you prepared to do in order to avoid the fate that awaits you?

Oh Speicher I stand erect in your omnipresence

I have fitted the 25s and dressed my self in the polish shorts. My Rolf Harris record collection has been incinerated (oh how I will miss Stairway to Heaven) Is this enough? I fall over in mathematical confusion and plead for a slow count.
Yours in a irrational number.

Speicher

Vice Admiral
Oh Speicher I stand erect in your omnipresence

I have fitted the 25s and dressed my self in the polish shorts. My Rolf Harris record collection has been incinerated (oh how I will miss Stairway to Heaven) Is this enough? I fall over in mathematical confusion and plead for a slow count.
Yours in a irrational number.

Who is going to submit the pictures to verify this? ;) :whistle:

OP
OP
KEEF

KEEF

Veteran
images.jpg

Top Bottom