Self loosening headset

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Get it is, although it's only the frame/forks and rack that are still original, everything else has worn out or been replaced over the years. Still my go-to bike, although various and more modern others keep it company in the garage.
I've got one . I haven't used it for a while but it was nice to ride .

Last edited:
OP
OP
Shack

Shack

I've got one . I haven't used it for a while but it was nice to ride .
Special for 87, have you had her long? Was a birthday present for my 14th or 15th birthday, thankfully didn't really grow much after that so still a good fit 35 years on

Special for 87, have you had her long? Was a birthday present for my 14th or 15th birthday, thankfully didn't really grow much after that so still a good fit 35 years on
I bought it on the bay 3 years ago .It was in a bit of a state and I thought ."What have I done? " Once I had cleaned it up and rode it I was glad I had bought it .

OP
OP
Shack

Shack

I bought it on the bay 3 years ago .It was in a bit of a state and I thought ."What have I done? " Once I had cleaned it up and rode it I was glad I had bought it .
A few upgrades and I find it a lovely ride, paint is showing its age, one day I'll strip and repaint, but have said that for more years than I care to admit. Safe travels bud

Top Bottom