Servicing Fiat Qubo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jameshow

Veteran
I watch a fair few YT mechanics and the brands which are commonly used by them are
Autel, Launch or Topdon.

I have the Autel Maxidas DS808TS- it was on special offer at the time, it came with tpms programming.

Try and get one that has 2yr free updates, they update costs are quite expensive after the free period. The device will continue to work fine, but no new features of diagnostics or new vehicles will be added.

Also check you can easily back up your data in case a device crashing. After the warranty if you have a crash and cant load the data back it will cost you a subscription for the year.

It is a bit of a minefield with so many models to choose from with various features. Get the one with the features you will expect to use for your current vehicle/s

https://www.obdprice.co.uk/products...QRNBwAbz3PEsQswqrjif4W1tQ_OVh-zkaAoGHEALw_wcB

This looks a bargain - oh it's the service update!

CXRAndy

Guru

CXRAndy

Guru
Just to give you costs, our friend who has Vauxhall Insignia CDTI was quoted £75 just to do a diagnostic scan by the main dealer.

I did it for her and it printed out full scan 7 fault codes
She is now armed with information she can take it to a non main dealer for examination

1000011121.jpg

CXRAndy

Guru
How much was your machine @CXRAndy ?

It was special offer at the time £329

The equivalent model slightly changed name is this
https://www.obdprice.co.uk/products/autel-maxicheck-mx808s-ts

£463

I initially got it for my Citroen that ran the battery down and put a check engine I couldn't clear with my OBD reader and Torque pro app on my phone.

Since then I've used it on several vehicles, mainly for friends, but I like tinkering and helping with minor service repairs. I did use it reset oil service light on my lads Audi just before he sold it - yes we did do the oil change too ^_^

Top Bottom