Shimano M324 pedals and cleats.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gez73

Veteran
Hi all I have a pair of M324 pedals and SH51 cleats that I am looking to get shot of. Have just upgraded on my Winter commuter and have no need for these. They are mechanically sound and have lots of life left but are quite rusty in places as per the pics. Includes fitted reflectors for Winter riding. Would suit a novice to SPD use. Donation to Manchester Dogs Home preferred Thanks Gerry
DSC_0248.JPG DSC_0247.JPG

Last edited:

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
My friend has just been asking about clipping in and what pedals and shoes to buy . These would be great for him to find out if he likes it or not so yes please .

OP
OP
Gez73

Gez73

Veteran
Fair enough you can donate to Battersea if you'd rather. You can chose the amount or your friend can. PM me your address. Will be able to get them off tomorrow when I have a box having installed my new ones. Let me know you're still keen and making a donation! I will get them off to you before the weekend.
Cheers
Gerry

OP
OP
Gez73

Gez73

Veteran
These will be in the hands of Royal Mail later today so 'Sold' I suppose! Thanks. Gerry

Cuchilo

Prize winning member X2
Thanks Gerry . They arrived today . I will pass them on when my mate gets home from work .
Jason .

Top Bottom