Shimano RT82 Touring Shoes (SPD) size 44

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AlanW

Guru
Being the fussy person that I am, its clear that me and shoes just don't get on! After making the mistake a few weeks ago with the purchase of the size 43s because they were to narrow I then went to the next size up (44) thinking this would work.

Sadly it hasnt.... :cry: To be fair the width is fine, but I just feel like Coco the clown in them. :cry:

This latest pair were purchased just after selling the others, I still have the original box, the instructions, plus the sticky patches that cover the cleat insert inside the shoe and the OE insoles have not been used as I use the Specialized BG ones in all my shoes.

It goes without saying that they are as new with no marks or scuffs, selling for £55 ono (no cleats included) plus carriage at what ever cost it might be?
shimano-rt82-touring-shoes-12_zps3972f14c.jpg

Upper
The RT82 features a tough but supple synthetic leather and mesh upper for snug and breathable comfort out on the roads and trails. A micrometric buckle closure coupled with 2 offset velcro straps provides a secure and easily adjustable fit without pressure points or abrasion. A flexible insole cushions and conforms to a wide range of foot shapes.

Sole
Shimano have developed the RT82 sole to offer the stiffness and sleek profile of a road shoe with convenience of an SPD design. A recessed cleat and rubber outsole allows easy walking and a glass fibre reinforced polyamide midsole plate provides efficient power transfer.

Any questions, please feel free to call or text me - 07500 915448

So what happened to the too narrow 43s?

Arjimlad

Tights of Cydonia
If it helps someone with sizing, I have a pair of these in size 44. I take a size 8.5 Clarks shoe or Karrimor trainer and these fit me fine. I've been very pleased with them.

Top Bottom