Shimano Wide Fit Shoes

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Steve Malkin

Veteran
I ordered a pair of Shimano shoes in size 44 "wide fitting" from Fawkes cycles, and they have just arrived.

The packing note correctly states that they are Size "44 wide" but on the box and on the shoes themselves, there is no mention of them being the 'wide' option, it just says size 44

I have tried them on and although my feet go in OK, they are a bit tight and honestly don't feel any wider than the standard size 44s I already have.

Can somebody who already has a pair of Shimano wide fit shoes tell me whether the 'wide' sizing should be evident from the box or on the shoe itself? - should it state the size as "44W" or something like that?

I am thinking they have actually dispatched the normal fitting ones by mistake, but can't contact them now until Monday morning.

Snapper88

My wide fit has wide written on the outside of tongue of the shoe. Can't remember if it was on box or not

U

User6179

I ordered a pair of Shimano shoes in size 44 "wide fitting" from Fawkes cycles, and they have just arrived.

The packing note correctly states that they are Size "44 wide" but on the box and on the shoes themselves, there is no mention of them being the 'wide' option, it just says size 44

I have tried them on and although my feet go in OK, they are a bit tight and honestly don't feel any wider than the standard size 44s I already have.

Can somebody who already has a pair of Shimano wide fit shoes tell me whether the 'wide' sizing should be evident from the box or on the shoe itself? - should it state the size as "44W" or something like that?

I am thinking they have actually dispatched the normal fitting ones by mistake, but can't contact them now until Monday morning.

Mine also say wide on the tongue !
BTW size 44 shimano will fit someone UK size 9 at most , for uk 9.5 you will need shimano size 45.

OP
OP
Steve Malkin

Steve Malkin

Veteran
Thanks guys,
Definitely no mention of 'Wide' on the tongue of my shoes
Looks like they have sent the wrong ones :cursing:

shoe-tag1.jpg

Top Bottom