Shorts

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Moby Jones

I am looking to pick up two pairs of shorts for use on my road bike, probably be using them for about 1 hour rides. I don't want to spend too much on them. I got a good pair fron Tenn Outdoors before but they are £30 a pair on their web site now. I also have another pair of DHB which are pretty good, I got these from Wiggle. They don't seem to have any cheap ones on their site at the moment. Anyone know of any good bargains????

Scilly Suffolk

Über Member
Tenn and Decathlon are the two shops usually quoted when people are looking for cheap cycling clothes.

vickster

Legendary Member
Cycle-clothing.co.uk. Sometimes tredz, crc, bikesyoulike, evans have good end of line sales too. I got some half price pearl izumi knickers fron tredz recently

vickster

Legendary Member
On rubbish phone so can't post links but cc-uk basics are under 15 quid. Can't go wrong there

OP
OP
Moby Jones

Moby Jones

Got my shorts from the Tenn outdoor shop on eBay. Delivered yesterday and wore them today for the first time. I am chuffed with them, for the price they seem really good quality and value. I will pick up another pair or two I think. Many thanks to vickster for the tip

andy_spacey

Über Member
I am looking to pick up two pairs of shorts for use on my road bike, probably be using them for about 1 hour rides. I don't want to spend too much on them. I got a good pair fron Tenn Outdoors before but they are £30 a pair on their web site now. I also have another pair of DHB which are pretty good, I got these from Wiggle. They don't seem to have any cheap ones on their site at the moment. Anyone know of any good bargains????

If you looking for a nice pair.. i have read some great review of people doing long tours with this short. I am getting 2 pairs when i get back from my tour. cant get them for this one as i don't trust royal mail to delivery them in time,

you get 2 pairs for £84, delivered =£42 each which ant bad for the quality and they are made to order form the land of Oz
http://www.uk.lab-gear.com/cycling-clothing/biposto-merino-cycling-boxer-shorts

cadleigh

Chainlove (formerly bonktown) is great for seriously marked-down clothing deals (and bike frames and components).

Basically they stick something up for a fixed period of time and when the time runs out, it's gone. You have to hang about and see what comes up, though you can subscribe to their alerts to find out what's coming up and when. They now deliver outside the US, too (I don't think bonktown used to).

Top Bottom