Should I buy this bike?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Coco

Tried to buy a really cheap Bianchi in Evans, but it turned out to be a mistake on their web site. They've offered me this one for £850.

Is this a good enough discount? Appreciate the frames are different, I'm looking for something equipped with 105 or equivalent.

thanks

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Thats a shame, that first one is a real deal and i pointed it out to someone on this board. The question is are you limited to buying from evans?

If your not, take a look around at some smaller companies that just sell there own bikes (e.g. ribble and planet-x) you will get some good deals from there.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Should you buy a Alu/Carbon 105 equipped Bianchi for £850?.... I would bite their bleedin' arms off.. But as many will say and have said in previous threads, you really need to try the bike first. You could spend all that money then find out it won't fit yer arse...

OP
OP
Coco

Coco

gaz said:
Thats a shame, that first one is a real deal and i pointed it out to someone on this board. The question is are you limited to buying from evans?

Yes, its all your fault :biggrin:

I'm not limited to Evans, but the chance of getting money off a decent Bianchi seems too good to pass.

ianrauk said:
Should you buy a Alu/Carbon 105 equipped Bianchi for £850?.... I would bite their bleedin' arms off.. But as many will say and have said in previous threads, you really need to try the bike first. You could spend all that money then find out it won't fit yer arse...

I'm going to take a run over to their Glasgow shop and try one out first.

Thanks

postman

Legendary Member
Just seen this You Ba-----.Now you have given me another for my list.And that has gone right to the top.

I am trying to get a bike next year.And with help from people on here i have now got the price below£1,000.Just.

Thanks for posting.My size 63cm aswell.I am 6'4" 34 " inside leg.

It's getting closer.

redjedi

Über Member
Coco said:
Tried to buy a really cheap Bianchi in Evans, but it turned out to be a mistake on their web site. They've offered me this one for £850.

Is this a good enough discount? Appreciate the frames are different, I'm looking for something equipped with 105 or equivalent.

thanks

How much did they have the first bike advertised for? They've taken it off now.

I love Bianchis and you won't be disappointed, and at £850 I would go for it without hesitation.

You should point out to them though, that it's the wrong colour. All Bianchis need to come in Celeste Full Stop :biggrin:

DSC00117.jpg

OP
OP
Coco

Coco

redjedi said:
I love Bianchis and you won't be disappointed, and at £850 I would go for it without hesitation.

You should point out to them though, that it's the wrong colour. All Bianchis need to come in Celeste Full Stop :becool:

I now know that and managed to get them to give me the Celeste with Campag for the same price. Awaiting my size to come back in stock - hopefully Monday.

redjedi

Über Member
Coco said:
I now know that and managed to get them to give me the Celeste with Campag for the same price. Awaiting my size to come back in stock - hopefully Monday.

Phew, tragedy averted :becool:

Let us know what it's like.

OP
OP
Coco

Coco

This has got to be an omen. In today's e-mail:

http://www.probikekit.com/display.php?code=C4137

Top Bottom