Show us your (ceramic) mugs…

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mudsticks

Obviously an Aubergine
One of my favourite mugs, and drinks..
What on earth is that lady doing on that chair.??
I'm sure, it's not safe?

But still - can't beat a cup of tea on the porch in the sunshine..

Probs about time to touch up the nail polish..

Screenshot_20220426-175240.png

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
I had one of those, a present from MrsP. Didn't it come with a pair of socks?
Unfortunately a spice jar fell out of the cupboard onto it .that was its end.:ohmy:

They did come with socks ^_^

CharlieB

Junior Walker and the Allstars
Another almost 20 year old offering, from the band I've followed since my early teens, and from probably the last tour they did with the classic Anderson/Howe/Squire/Wakeman/White lineup.

IMG_7674.jpeg

A self-confessed cat nut, this from London's first cat café, along the Bethnal Green Road, only because it has two of our cats we adopted from there on it. Of the two, Rodney is the handsome chap at bottom left.
IMG_7675.jpeg

Always room for a Secret Santa gift… …well it made me laugh when I opened it
IMG_7676.jpeg

Finally, the obligatory cycling mug. Yes, it was a Christmas present. Yes, it came from M&S. Yes, it came with socks.
It's not missing a handle, it's just shoddy photo skills.
IMG_7677.jpeg

Mine... A very PINK "Hello Kitty" jobbie.

NR1F6833_small.jpg

I think I got this years ago with an kinnerton's easter egg. I have at least two dozen other mugs with cats on them. :blush:

Did I mention I liked cats? :whistle:

I also have several Arsenal mugs somewhere.

kayakerles

Have a nice ride.
The Bee glass was a giftee from my wife.

This is a La Rochere tea cup made by the oldest glass factory in France. Each are fired at a very high temperatures producing an exceptional quality glass that is crystal clear and durable. A pressure seam is sometimes visible, which is the mark left by the mould in which the glass is pressed. It is the characteristic of pressed machine glass, symbolizing its French heritage.
  • Made in the oldest glass factory in France (founded in 1475)
  • Made using the traditional French method of pressing molted glass in a mould which causes the iconic seam
  • Molten glass is poured into a metal mold and pressure is applied creating the iconic seam.
  • Special shine obtained by fire polishing.
  • 4.5"H x 3.5"W
Many a cuppa go through this glass every day! (After my one cup of decaf coffee [in my cat coffee mug] each morning.)

The Bee glass was a giftee from my wife.

This is a La Rochere tea cup made by the oldest glass factory in France. Each are fired at a very high temperatures producing an exceptional quality glass that is crystal clear and durable. A pressure seam is sometimes visible, which is the mark left by the mould in which the glass is pressed. It is the characteristic of pressed machine glass, symbolizing its French heritage.
  • Made in the oldest glass factory in France (founded in 1475)
  • Made using the traditional French method of pressing molted glass in a mould which causes the iconic seam
  • Molten glass is poured into a metal mold and pressure is applied creating the iconic seam.
  • Special shine obtained by fire polishing.
  • 4.5"H x 3.5"W
Many a cuppa go through this glass every day! (After my one cup of decaf coffee [in my cat coffee mug] each morning.)

In Poland, tea is always drunk in a glass - usually one of those that fit into a metal holder. Whereas coffee is always in a cup. And yet, when you ask for a tea or a coffee, the word is szklanka, which translates as glass. Ah, the joy of languages LOL

I've always thought drinking from a glass made the tea taste funny... :blush:

FishFright

More wheels than sense
Got any interesting receptacles for consumption of tea, coffee and other such refreshments?
I've just purchased a limited edition collectable in commemoration of some anniversary or other this June, designed by Steve Bell (of Guardian 'If' fame)....
View attachment 641717
Then there's this German item, ideal for demolition experts.....
View attachment 641718
I also have some cycling-themed drinkware. There's a Jens Voigt one (from one of his charity rides in the New Forest), and this set from LMNH...
View attachment 641719
These got a brilliant review in road.cc
https://road.cc/content/review/39194-look-mum-no-hands-tour-de-france-mug-set?page=57&quicktabs_4=1

What's your brew container of choice?

I love the Einstürzende Neubauten mug.

Top Bottom