Shower Door

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

slowmotion

Quite dreadful
I had a 6" by 18" piece of 3/8" toughened glass at work. It was used for sharpening chisels with wet and dry abrasive paper placed on the top. One day, I slid it into the floor of the cargo compartment of my van. An edge of it must have hit something pointy because it exploded noisily, leaving a heap of granulated glass cubes. I was amazed.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
I was actually wondering if this thread was a discussion of the modern equivalent of
'cellar door', said by someone somewhere, probably about a hundred years ago, to be the 'perfect' phrase... Or something.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
Had an oven door outer glass shatter once for absolutely no reason.

Also had a patio door shatter whilst I was strumming a lawn edge so I reckon the strimmer must have sent a small stone flying.

T4tomo

Legendary Member
Also had a patio door shatter whilst I was strumming a lawn edge so I reckon the strimmer must have sent a small stone flying.
We had that with the office door, stone from a lawnmower, started off near one corner and spread across it like a wave a crackling and crazing

OP
OP
The Central Scrutinizer
Patio door it was during an FA Cup Final i was watching.A Manchester United player had just been hacked down,i shouted loudly at the telly,and crack the patio door shattered into small shreds.I was quite a sight.
I thought you was a Leeds United Supporter❓

Top Bottom