Silent Witness last night on BBC1

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Patrick Stevens said:
Just imagine lying there and she says, "I'll just send it down to the lab for further inspection." :blush:

I'm the son of a fisherman so I lay on the slab and said fillet:smile:

[rescues thread from gutter] Silent Witness ain't wot it used to be in the days of Amanda Burton - storylines were much better IMO. Mrs Ao still likes it, though it might have something to do with Tom Ward...:blush:

Andy

OP
OP
Cycling Naturalist
andyoxon said:
[rescues thread from gutter] Silent Witness ain't wot it used to be in the days of Amanda Burton - storylines were much better IMO. Mrs Ao still likes it, though it might have something to do with Tom Ward...:blush:

Andy

What's wrong with the character he plays? Isn't he aware that he's in close proximity to a particularly nubile female?

ChrisKH

Guru
Patrick Stevens said:
It had occurred to me that male corpses might suddenly spring to life. :blush:

So you're hoping that Missy Pathologist is not so much a Silent Witness as an Emollient Witness.

Patrick Stevens said:
What's wrong with the character he plays? Isn't he aware that he's in close proximity to a particularly nubile female?

Didn't any hope of a relationship between Harry and Nikki go pear shaped last year - when harry's ex was found dead and it turned out she'd been having an affair, or something...

Top Bottom