Silent Witness

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bigtallfatbloke

...it's just another excuse to show as much blood guts and gore as possible....I really dont need to see an autopsy in close up to follow the story. I know others love the show, but to me it's...well and little to heavy.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

I don't watch it, could not tell you what it's about tonight, but have to sit through Mrs Noodley saying things like "that's not what happens", and "yeh, right, as if they would do that"...

Bigtallfatbloke

...well my Mrs has got it into her head that she wants to become a Pathologist and spend all day cutting up dead people...you think you know someone and then...

Noodley said:
I don't watch it, could not tell you what it's about tonight, but have to sit through Mrs Noodley saying things like "that's not what happens", and "yeh, right, as if they would do that"...

I get told off for the same hing- like on Casualty when they skilfully and dramatically diagnosed a fractured spine (C!)...................... and the xray used was of a foot!

Foot:

l-medcell-foot-xray1.jpg

C spine:

GBsag_www.jpg

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

I lost count of the number of 'wrong' things tonight. It would appear there were quite a lot from the constant tutting and huffing. No idea why she bothers watching stuff about police, investigations, and the like...

Bigtallfatbloke said:
...well my Mrs has got it into her head that she wants to become a Pathologist and spend all day cutting up dead people...you think you know someone and then...

Are you sure it wasn't

One comment like that and you are dead ... and then I'll cut it off with a jig saw

peanut

Noodley said:
They always seem to be wandering about in semi-darkness. I'm surprised nobody gets hurt...

low budget :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Not sure I like the new girl. Her constant pained quizzical expression puts me in mind of that other celebrated one face fits all `actor' Harrison Ford :wahhey:

Top Bottom