Singular Cycles

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Noodley

Anyone got one of their bikes?

http://www.singularcycles.com/

They were mentioned in another thread as a possible choice for a new frame, and having followed the link I am very tempted to look at them for the soon-to-be Bike to Work scheme.

Not sure if I should be looking at the Swift or Peregrine, but the Peregrine Singlespeed 29er appeals to me.

e-rider

crappy member
never seen them before but just followed the link and I'm quite impressed - not sure about that bb insert but as the state, necessary with a rear disc brake

There's a review of the Peregrine on Bikeradar. Beautiful looking bikes, I rather fancy one too. Shouldn't be a problem getting one built up through Bike-to-Work.

tumblybumblychap - nothing wrong with an eccentric bottom bracket. They've been used on tandems for many years.

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

One of the things which attracted me to the bike was the eccentric bottom bracket.

I have also asked this question on yacf, and had a reply from one person who has a Peregrine. Some others have seen them in the flesh and been very impressed. I think it is a question of 'when' rather than 'if' :wacko: Although the Swift is also an attractive option, and I'd probably be more able to convince Mrs Noodley that I need another bike if it looks vastly different to the ones I already have. Which the Swift does. Decisions, decisions...;)

OP
OP
Noodley

Noodley

Chuffy said:
Shouldn't be a problem getting one built up through Bike-to-Work.

I have worked out that I an get a singlespeed Swift 29er for just on the limit for Bike To Work price. :tongue::becool:

Now to wait for the scheme to come in, which should be soon - well, at least within the next couple of months. I bet the prices go up...:laugh:

Top Bottom