Size 8 Cycle shoes wanted.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Trevrev

Veteran
Hello people. I'm looking for some size 8 clippy cycling shoes.
Been given some clippy pedels for my birthday and i'm not sure if i'm going to like them, hence the reason i don't want to splash out on brand new shoes just yet.....Clippy pedels or SPD's look a little dangerous to me. But until i try i'll never know.

Thanks for your time.........Trevor ! :smile:

OP
OP
Trevrev

Trevrev

Veteran
bump:smile:

OP
OP
Trevrev

Trevrev

Veteran
Hi Micheal, I'm a real novice when it comes to clipless shoes and pedals. I've always used toeclips. My wife got me some pedals off ebay as i was moaning that i needed new ones. She wanted to surprise me for my birthday.....Anyway, they're shimano pedals which are platform one side and clipless the other, and being secondhand came without cleats.
So, to be honest i've no idea whether look cleats will fit them or not! I'm guessing not. Can you help me on this one, because i really want to try out clipless.
If you think yes then i'd be really interested in your Shoes, and a picture would be great.

Manmy thanks.........Trevor

OP
OP
Trevrev

Trevrev

Veteran
Hi Michael, Thanks for your reply.......At least i know what direction i need to go in now.
Thanks for your help, and thanks for being honest......You could have sold me your shoes and i would have known no different......At least until i tried to get them to fit the pedals.......LOL.

Top Bottom