sizing of ultura evo night vision waterproof jacket

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

huttster

Anyone got one as i have a 43" chest and come in on the edge of being a large(41"-43")but also have shoulders to match,should i go for a x-large(44"-46")decisions..decisions!

soulful dog

Veteran
I only know from the standard Altura Night Vision jacket that they tend to come up big, though I think the Evo isn't as bad for this. In fact, I'd just been looking at them on Wiggle & Evans and remembered a question about the sizing, so I've just went back and checked. In the Q&A on Wiggle, there's one:

A:
I am also 110 cm - initially I ordered the XL but it was too big. I now have the L which is perfect.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
The Evo's do come up big.
I ordered a large and had to return for a medium.
I am usually a large in jackets, windcheaters, jerseys etc

I'm around a 42 as well, and originally I ordered an XL (on the basis that's the size other jackets have to be), so as that ended up being too big, I returned it for a L, and when that eventually turned up, realised I should really have gone for the M, but I didn't want to cause yet more problems (and also there wasn't any stock) so I've stuck with it.

It's odd that Altura are oversized and everyone else is the other way.

martint235

Dog on a bike
I'm a 46 and an XL is a perfect fit. Snug enough that I don't suffer too much drag from it. Go and try one on if you can

OP
OP
huttster

huttster

Might try the xl first as just measured chest again and is 44",just trying to avoid a problem with other jackets as i am very wide across the shoulders and other jackets fit fine until i get on the drops and then is tight across my back:training::pump:

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Might try the xl first as just measured chest again and is 44",just trying to avoid a problem with other jackets as i am very wide across the shoulders and other jackets fit fine until i get on the drops and then is tight across my back:training::pump:

Large should fit you fine

topcat1

vintage Mercian 2012
Blimey, I'm a 42 chest and a large is too big for me. Medium fits fine.

I have to say Ian's jacket fit is the only one i've seen that "looks" right, everyone else i've seen looks like they're "going to school in a new uniform"

Top Bottom