Skins Cycle Compression Shorts/Tights

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

alp1950

I've used Skins compression tights for recovery after cycling and found them effective albeit rather pricey. Has anyone tried the new Skins cycling-specific compression garments for use on the bike? I'm tempted but the prices are almost at the Assos level and I would worry that they might lose their compression effectiveness after a few wearings. Any experiences?

Fiona N

Veteran
Can't help you with the Skins version but I used to wear a Japanese company's compression running tights for more than 5 years without any noticable loss of function so I don't see why the technology would have gone downhill in the last 10 years.

OP
OP
alp1950

alp1950

Can't help you with the Skins version but I used to wear a Japanese company's compression running tights for more than 5 years without any noticable loss of function so I don't see why the technology would have gone downhill in the last 10 years.

Thanks. Guess I'll have to be an early adopter and will report back.

jann71

Veteran
I've been using Skins for quite a while (long sleeve top, short sleeve top, shorts and tights) and love them.
Recently bought the bib shorts, love them :rolleyes:

doddman

I have no experience with Skins, but I bought a pair of 2XU Elite compression tights. They are the more expensive pair of 2xu ones. Worn them after every session for the past month and they dont seem to be losing compression. I actually think they do help recovery too!

Top Bottom