Skyride hounslow

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
What is a Skyride when it is at home?????

redjedi

Über Member
spandex said:
What is a Skyride when it is at home?????

One of these

I meant to go to the Hounslow one, but after the FNRttc and back I didn't feel like getting back on the bike.

I also completely forgot, until I wandered down to the shop later in the afternoon, by which time I think I had missed the main groups as there were just a few small groups and individuals go past.

I better not have missed Miss Pendleton :biggrin:

StuAff

Silencing his legs regularly
redjedi said:
One of these

I meant to go to the Hounslow one, but after the FNRttc and back I didn't feel like getting back on the bike.

I also completely forgot, until I wandered down to the shop later in the afternoon, by which time I think I had missed the main groups as there were just a few small groups and individuals go past.

I better not have missed Miss Pendleton :biggrin:

Did register, but was elsewhere in London taking possession of n+1.
Vicky will be at the main London ride next month, I imagine...she was last year.

mike e

ILB should sign up to one, he could learn how to ride up a 17% hill whilst staying on the tarmac :biggrin:

mike e

I must admit I have only just heard of these rides and have now just looked on the site. A good way of encouraging more people onto their bikes? A good way of encouraging more people to join Sky and watch the new Team Sky in action?

We're told VP is down to attend Leicester along with a number of other celebs:biggrin:

Top Bottom