Smokers...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Valiant

Veteran
Looks quite good, think it's worth a go?

www.gamucci.com

They sound great. Trouble is they are £50 retail. But I've got a group buy going on and if we can get 20 people, they'll do them for £35+vat which is over a tenner cheaper than retail.

Any takers?

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Going to see your Doctor and being prescribed Zyban is much cheaper and it really works. Forget NRT and "alternative Ciggy" technologies.

OP
OP
Valiant

Valiant

Veteran
Aye but when you're already on a cocktail of (prescription) drugs she don't wanna give me anymore. And the side effects wouldn't be good for me considering I only get a couple of hours of sleep at night at most.

mondobongo

Über Member
Nicotine patches and some willpower a lot cheaper, Zyban can have some nasty side effects.

Firms like Gamucci are just playing you on with products like that.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Valiant said:
Aye but when you're already on a cocktail of (prescription) drugs she don't wanna give me anymore. And the side effects wouldn't be good for me considering I only get a couple of hours of sleep at night at most.

Well I did OK on Beta blockers, statins, prozac and zyban simultaneously...if there were side effects, I didn't notice them!
Happy Daze...

Fnaar

Smutmaster General
mondobongo said:
Nicotine patches and some willpower a lot cheaper, Zyban can have some nasty side effects.
I tried those nicotine patches, but I couldn't get them to burn properly...
ba-dooom, tish!
:girl:

rich p

ridiculous old lush
Valiant said:
Looks quite good, think it's worth a go?

www.gamucci.com

They sound great. Trouble is they are £50 retail. But I've got a group buy going on and if we can get 20 people, they'll do them for £35+vat which is over a tenner cheaper than retail.

Any takers?

Call me a fool but why don't you just give up smoking?

I did and I'm sure if you really want to give up enough you can.

Top Bottom