Snug Carry Case for Edge 605/705?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

oxford_guy

Über Member
After much consideration, I've recently bought a Garmin Edge 705 GPS unit, I also bought the "official" Garmin case for this, but this turns out to be a huge thing, into which you're meant to pack the heart rate monitor and other leads etc. too, whereas I just want a small protective carry case that fits the Edge 705 snuggly when I take the unit off the bike to go into shops etc. Does anyone know if such a case exists and/or if there is a suitable Crumpler or similar case that would fit well? Thanks!

Will1985

Über Member
I use a small LowePro which is nice. I think it's a Rezo 15.

Plax

Guru
While we are on the subject of cases (I confess to just stuffing my Garmin in my pocket when I take it off the bike), anyone got a arm/wrist wallet big enough to hold a Garmin? I've seen them for MP3's etc but would really like one for the Garmin and can't tell if they'd be big enough.

zacklaws

Guru
I have a 305 and I bought a small camera case from Tesco, their own brand for about £3.50 which fits the 305 perfectly, maybe a bit big but I only put it in my work bag anyway, but it also has a small zipped pouch at the front which holds my VDO C4 computer perfectly. It also has a belt loop if you want to carry it by that means.

The case actually looks like the one Will1985 has posted pics of.

I have seen cases for Garmin Edge's on Ebay which fit all models but do not know much about them.

Also it may be worth looking at Ipod accessories as I bought my kids both a "sock" to keep their ipods in and at the time thought one would be ideal for keeping my edge in if I do put it in my pocket

Top Bottom