So True.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Rafferty

Saw this and thought of you!

Attachments

• CTC.PNG
    CTC.PNG
    60.8 KB · Views: 203
  • CTC.PNG
    CTC.PNG
    60.8 KB · Views: 184

Sandra6

Veteran
Like it.

Jimmy Doug

If you know what's good for you ...
I've seen this on the Internet a few times. I ended up printing it and putting it on the wall in my office at work, just above where I keep my bike (yes, I do keep my bike in my office!). When students and staff ask me what I'm doing with a bike in my office, I just show them my little poster! Here is where I got it from. And here is the t-shirt!

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
I've seen this on the Internet a few times. I ended up printing it and putting it on the wall in my office at work, just above where I keep my bike (yes, I do keep my bike in my office!). When students and staff ask me what I'm doing with a bike in my office, I just show them my little poster! Here is where I got it from. And here is the t-shirt!
I was gonna reply: HOW MUCH??? (for a t-shirt)
... then I noticed you live in France, where there's (presumably) no Primark. Summer clothing is quite cheap here, not much demand, you see :laugh:

In my last 2 years at my last job, I had a C2W bike.

22-mile commute each way, which I did from February to November, 3 days a week. In the cold months I just did the occasional day when I felt brave.

The bicycle was £1000 (the most I've ever spent on one) and in terms of saved petrol money alone it was paid for within the first year. Were I the type of saddo who added other variable costs (tyres, brakes and so on) it would have been much less time.

I was riding to work before I got the C2W bike, but I'd never bothered with doing the sums before then.

I wouldn't be without a car, but commuting by bike does pay. And it is fun.

Maz

Guru
I wouldn't be without a car, but commuting by bike does pay. And it is fun.
I couldn't agree more.

CopperBrompton

Bicycle: a means of transport between cake-stops
When I bought a Brompton, a lot of people at the company I worked for at the time admired it and asked how much it cost. They were quite shocked at the answer, until I pointed out that it paid for itself in eight months.

Top Bottom