Sold - 1990 Woodrup Fast Tourer Reynolds 725 - 23" ish !

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

TTSS

Über Member
Woodrup Reynolds 725 fast tourer.

23" Seat tube as they measure it from the centre of the BB to the top of the actual seat tube insertion. 22" C2C.

22." Top tube.

7" Head tube.

Frame No: 8135.

Purchased new by the original owner in 1990. Comes with the Woodrup handbook. Cost £1215 then, ouch, that was a lot of money back in the day !

Campagnolo Veloce 9 speed Group Set: Shifters, front mech, Daytona front mech, triple racing chain set (170). Rings are Campagnolo 50/40 and the granny ring is a TA 28.

Campagnolo head set and BB.

700c Mavic MA40 36h rims with Campagnolo hubs with Campagnolo skewers.

Continental Tour Kevlar belted 700 x 28c tyres. The frame will definitely take 700 x 32c but it will take a bit of fettling with the long mudguards.

Selle Italia XO saddle. It's actually really comfortable, first one of these that I've tried !

It's very light and quick even with me on it ! Very smooth with lovely handling.

Frame been checked, no dents or dings and it's never been in an accident. Stem and set post both move freely.

The paint on the top tube has been scratched quite badly and touched in poorly. No doubt it will flat back and with a bit of lacquer, it should look okay; just being straight up and honest.

Needs new bar tape.

Comes with the flat pedals, bottle holder and rear rack as shown in the pics.

Collection only from the GL2 area of Gloucester.

Cash on collection preferred but I will accept PayPal payment from forum members..

£380 or near offer to contribute to fuel/collection costs.

Attachments

• wp1.jpg
    wp1.jpg
    384.2 KB · Views: 12
  • wp2.jpg
    wp2.jpg
    399.4 KB · Views: 10
  • wp3.jpg
    wp3.jpg
    236.6 KB · Views: 9
  • wp4.jpg
    wp4.jpg