[SOLD] 2013 Genesis Croix De Fer 58cm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ajax_Gaz

Shut up Legs!
Listed on eBay for £975 or make me an offer - Item number:321140511776

2013 Genesis Croix De Fer cyclocross bike

58cm frame

Fitted with Bontrager road tyres, Bontrager bottle cage and full SKS mudguards which are included with the bike

I've owned this bike for only around 8 weeks, it was purchased from The Bike Shed in Cardiff to use on my commute, for longer touring rides and also on club rides through the winter. However I've only managed a few miles due to me preferring to use my road bike most of the time.

This is a fantastic bike that has only done a few short journeys and is in excellent condition for a nearly new bike but I won't get the use out of it the bike deserves so I'm offering it up for sale.

In addition the bike has always been kept in our front room of the house rather than the garage or shed and I have last week taken it back to the Bike Shed Shop for it's first service following purchase where the gears and brakes have been oiled, tightened and adjusted so the bike is ready to go

I bought the bike after reading the fabulous reviews and knowing Genesis offer lifetime warranty's on their frames. Unfortunately it's not turned out the way I planned but someone will be getting a fantastic bike. RRP £1150 + cost of SKS Mudguards

Specification;

The Genesis Croix de Fer 2013 Cyclocross Bike has become synonymous with the brand. When they first introduced this steel cross bike to the range back in 2010 they were unsure how it would go down with their dealers and with the riding public, but it has been one of their very greatest success stories. Equally well suited to winter commuting on the roads or hammering down sun baked bridleways or even exploring the world, it's a versatile and beautiful bicycle that crosses many boundaries.

Frame: Reynolds 725 Steel, rear disc mount and rack/mudguard mounts
Fork: Double Butted Cro-Mo unicrown (w/ double eyelets & low rider bosses)
Front Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra RD-4600
Rear Derailleur: Shimano Tiagra RD-4600
Number of Gears: 20
Shifters: Shimano Tiagra RD-4600 STI
Chainset: Shimano Tiagra FC-4650 Compact
Chainrings: 34/50
Bottom Bracket: Shimano Hollowtech II
Cassette: Shimano Tiagra CS-4600 12-28T 10sp
Chain: Shimano Tiagra CN-4601 10spd
Pedals: Shimano A530 (Half SPD/Half flat type pedal)
Front Brake: Avid BB7 Mechanical Road (160mm rotors)
Rear Brake: Avid BB7 Mechanical Road (160mm rotors)
Brake Levers: Shimano Tiagra ST-4600
Handlebars: Genesis 6061 Double-Butted OS (31.8mm) Compact Drop
Stem: Genesis OS (31.8mm) 6061 3D Forged Alloy 7deg
Headset: VP-A51A 1-1/8" Aheadset
Grips: Shockproof Brown Tape
Rims: Alex XD-Lite Disc 32H
Front Hub: Shimano M475 6-Bolt Disc
Rear Hub: Shimano M475 6-Bolt Disc
Spokes: Stainless Black w/ brass nipples
Front Tyre: Bontrager road tyres 25c
Rear Tyre: Bontrager road tyres 25c
Saddle: Genesis Road CrMo Rail
Seatpost: Genesis 6061 (300 x 27.2mm)

Preferably the Bike to be collected from Cardiff and cash on collection please. I am looking into the option to source a bike box for it and if so we maybe able to arrange Paypal/Courier if costs are covered.

Any questions please ask. Bike needs a new home!

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
Moved to Auctions.

OP
OP
Ajax_Gaz

Ajax_Gaz

Shut up Legs!
Any suggestions to what it will take to sell the bike are welcome.

Willing to box up and post if it helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom