[SOLD] - 250 Gb Xbox Slim, Halo Reach Edition , With Kinect & 10 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
I have the new Xbox slim 250gb, in Halo Limited edition, with 2 silver controllers (the xbox is silver too) still boxed, All MINT As NEW

Xbox Kinect Sensor (boxed) As New

I have around 10 games in Black Ops, Halo Reach, Kinect Sports, Biggest Loser, Kinect Adventures, Forza 3, Fifa 11, F1 2010 and a fair few more.

£350 plus P&P but will Deliver to Manchester (Greater) for free.

Gaz

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
I have 12 Games, not 10, BONUS , they are:

F1 210
Fifa 11
Black Ops
MW2
Race Pro
Poker 08
Madden 10
Spinter Cell Conviction
The Biggest Loser
Kinect Adventures
Kinect Sports
GTA4
World Cup 2010

DavieB

MIA
dont want to be a party pooper for anyone here, but that is far too good a deal mate you'd probably get more trading it into cash convertors or even Game for cash mate. Check on ebay or gumtree to see what people are selling for. id love a halo edition box but mrs wouldne be impressed with me buying another lol.

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
dont want to be a party pooper for anyone here, but that is far too good a deal mate you'd probably get more trading it into cash convertors or even Game for cash mate. Check on ebay or gumtree to see what people are selling for. id love a halo edition box but mrs wouldne be impressed with me buying another lol.

Sorry, are you saying I could get more than £350 for it ? or that im asking too much ?

Gaz

Garz

Squat Member
He's saying it seems too good to be true so let's hope some lucky CC member grabs it Gaz!

soulful dog

Veteran
I'm not sure it really is that great a deal. I'm sure you could get more if you were to sell the console and all the games separately (private sales) and as a bundle it's ok, but wouldn't say it's too good to be true. Fair enough it's mint condition mind you.......

You might be able to get better trade-in prices elsewhere, but for a guide and the easiest place to check online, here's what CEX offers:

Xbox 360S Halo Ed Boxed+2Pad - We buy for : £135.00
Kinect: With PSU - We buy for : £69.00

Fifa 11 : £19.00
Fifa WC 2010: £3.00
CoD Black Ops : £22.00
CoD MW2 : £9.00
Race Pro : £2.00
Poker 08 : £5.00
Madden 10 : £5.00
Splinter Cell Conviction : £6.00
The Biggest Loser : £12.00
Kinect Adventures : £5
Kinect Sports : £24.00
GTA4 : £7.00

= £323

Still a good price for someone who wants the Kinect & the Ltd edition console, but if it was that much of a bargain I'd maybe have bought it! I'd only be interested if it was a bit cheaper though.

Good luck with selling it, I'm sure you will get some interest, though if not on here, you might want to try selling it locally on gumtree.com.

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
I understand what your saying but CEX wouldn't SELL it to you for £323, they sell for a lot more than what they buy for.

Eg:

Xbox 360S Halo Ed Boxed+2Pad, We SELL for £225
Kinect: With PSU We Sell For £115

So as a customer to walk in and buy just those 2, are you paying around what I am asking and your not getting the 12 games on offer.

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
Kinect and Black Ops Now Sold

Open to offers on any game

soulful dog

Veteran
I understand what your saying but CEX wouldn't SELL it to you for £323, they sell for a lot more than what they buy for.
Yep you are quite right, I was just pointing out that trading it in wouldn't necessarily be worth your while, and I did say it was still a good price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom