[sold] 43cm Trek 1.2 road bike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Bought new in early 2009 from Evans Cycles.

My third child has now outgrown it and it must go to another young cyclist.

Black with white and red striping.

650 wheels, carbon forks and seat post.

Almost unmarked. Very few miles. Just a little rubbing from cables.

Twin chainrings and eight-speed cassette.

All the gear gubbins is Shimano. Saddle, bars etc are Bontrager. more details on demand.

This really is a very little bicycle. my youngest (a compact 12 yo) has just outgrown it.

I looked everywhere at the time for a nice road bike that would fit my kids. They were few and far between in those days.

It's not taking up any room, so no hurry. But if anyone has a kid who might be ready for a (very) small but nicely equipped and agile road bike, drop me a mail.

I have no pics ye, but can take some if anyone mails. Similarly, full spec available if you mail me.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
price?

OP
OP
Boris Bajic

Boris Bajic

Sorry folks, a bit of a half-arsed thread. The youngest only tried out his next mount yesterday, so I'm not really on the ball.

It was £399 in Feb 2009. It has done the square root of f*ck all miles since then and even has some of the clear finish-protecting film on the crossbar. I think I'm looking at north of £200, but I have no idea at all about scarcity, demand or any of the other variables. I know it was a Hell of a job to find a good bike that small in the first place and I was keen to avoid the loving-parent default of an IslaBike. I think I did OK.

It came with flats (since thrown out) and has been wearing SPuDs since then. At present it is sans pedales.

As it is nearly 2300 hrs and I'm on my second glass of collapso, photos would not be a good idea just now. I'll try to sort some tomorrow PM.

I'm not far from Junction 2 of the M50 on the border of Herefordshire and Gloucestershire. It's where God would ride if he existed and if he had a bicycle.

Bluenite

Is it this

trek-12-double-2009-road-bike.jpg

http://www.evanscycles.com/products/trek/12-double-2009-road-bike-ec016471

OP
OP
Boris Bajic

Boris Bajic

As it was bought in early 2009, I am guessing it may be the 2008 model. I'll be clearer on the morrow.

It's black.

OP
OP
Boris Bajic

Boris Bajic

At last, a picture of the bike I'm selling. It's been a busy w/e. i hope the picture appears...

Attachments

• 112.JPG
    112.JPG
    90.6 KB · Views: 44
OP
OP
Boris Bajic

Boris Bajic

Now SOLD.
Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.