[SOLD] 61cm Cannondale caadx 2013 tiagra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
No problem buddy, I've got the buyer nagging to come this weekend, so no gard feelings regardless of how things turn out mate.

No probs. I spoke to Leisure Lakes and you can get more than one, so now Mrs S is thinking mmmmm I could get a bike too! Trouble is they've nothing I fancy TBH.

I rang Wheelbase and they do too but said I'd have to check with Halfords, then asked if I work at BAE Systems, when I said no he just carried on about how they do loads of bikes that way for BAE employees :wacko:

If your buyer traps tomorrow then happy days as it keeps it nice and simple for you.

If you get let down message me anyway as I'll still be tossing ideas around ;)

OP
OP
gb155

gb155

Fan Boy No More.
No probs. I spoke to Leisure Lakes and you can get more than one, so now Mrs S is thinking mmmmm I could get a bike too! Trouble is they've nothing I fancy TBH.

I rang Wheelbase and they do too but said I'd have to check with Halfords, then asked if I work at BAE Systems, when I said no he just carried on about how they do loads of bikes that way for BAE employees :wacko:

If your buyer traps tomorrow then happy days as it keeps it nice and simple for you.

If you get let down message me anyway as I'll still be tossing ideas around ;)

No worries at all bud

You racing Sunday?

s*** really?

Buddy!!!!!

I know, I know :blush:

Truth be told I've hardly been out all year. I did one 40 miler a few weeks back with a pal of mine and it nearly finished me off. I ended up telling him to head off and leave me to mooch back at my own pace!

I figured I'd rather do 26 and leave wanting more than kill myself doing the 52 and regret it. I'm sure I'd have been OK but hey ho it's done now.

Might see you chomping a burger when I come round to start lap 2 :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom