[SOLD] Bike carrier - Thule rear rack for car

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Ok, a change of vehicle means that my bike carrier no longer fits my new car, so it's up for sale. It's a Thule ClipOn 9104, which is a rear carrier that can carry up to three bikes. I bought it for around £100 new, and I see they retail online for about the same price, the cheapest new one I've found being £90 not including P&P. I'll therefore be happy to sell this one at half that, £45.

It's Thule so you know it's high quality, and I've used it about ten times, mostly for carrying the MTB to Cannock and back, once for a Cyclocross to the New Forest. It's in pristine condition.

I don't have the boxes anymore, so it's the unit only. Please note there are two different types of Thule rear carrier, you are best off going to the Thule website at www.Thule.com to check if this is the one that fits your car. Technically they describe it as the 'Estate' version, however it ultimately depends on the shape of your car - I had it for my hatchback Mazda 3 and it fit perfectly.

Please note, if you have a car with a rear windscreen wiper, it's imperative that your car allows you to make sure this doesn't come on automatically when it rains/when you reverse etc to avoid damage to your wiper. It's for this reason I'm forced to sell otherwise I'd still be using it.

It's not really going to be feasible to post off due to its size, so it's best for collection only. If you're interested send me a PM to see if we are near enough!

Pictures included, it folds up to save space when not in use as can be seen.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340917570.706408.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340917547.156716.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340917583.996370.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340917529.638312.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1340917529.638312.jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 5
OP
OP
CopperCyclist

CopperCyclist

Veteran
Sorry, didn't mean to upload that one picture twice.

machin05

Is this still available, I'm in Wolverhampton which might be near to you as you mentioned Cannock.
I've checked on the Thule website and it will fit my car, however I just want to ask a couple of questions first.
Would it be best done via PM?

Cheers,
Will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom