**SOLD** Blackburn Wayside Handlebar Bag

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Polite

Über Member
If you read my other thread, where advice was given on suitable bar bags for narrow handlebars, you'll understand why I am now selling the above bag as it doesn't suit the handlebars on my current steed. It's fantastic and attaches without any tools or big clamps screwed onto the bars. It has a built in shoulder strap and compartments inside. I've kept my pump, inner tubes, rags, multi-tool, wallet, phone, tyre levers, earphones, keys and snacks on tours or day rides and the bag sits very steady. To be fair, it could probably take more content. I really love the thing but my new 'if I buy something new I recycle the old' minimalist mantra, plus a distinct lack of space, means I have to sell. There's also a link to the clip that sold it to me in the first place. I'm looking for £25 posted, PayPal friends and family so neither pays fees. Thanks

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNmmJKKSZwI&list=PLYmsaNOIxLRJmXj9_GyDmN_bIAbbNNVvN&index=10

Attachments

• fullsizeoutput_53d.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_53d.jpeg
    241.8 KB · Views: 3
  • fullsizeoutput_53e.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_53e.jpeg
    132.4 KB · Views: 2
  • fullsizeoutput_540.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_540.jpeg
    184.3 KB · Views: 2
  • fullsizeoutput_541.jpeg
    fullsizeoutput_541.jpeg
    183 KB · Views: 2

gaijintendo

Veteran
Do you think you could fit smelly gym kit (no shoes) and a tuppaware tub in it?

Edit: in terms of size, not as an extra sweetener for the deal..

OP
OP
Polite

Polite

Über Member
Do you think you could fit smelly gym kit (no shoes) and a tuppaware tub in it?

Edit: in terms of size, not as an extra sweetener for the deal..
:laugh:
Possibly the smelly gym kit on its own but I'm not sure how big your tuppaware tub is!

Top Bottom