[SOLD] - Brand New* Focus Cayo 2.0 Ultegra

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
cayo1.jpg

I am selling my Focus Cayo 2.0. The frameset is 100% brand new and never ridden, and it's been built up with a decent level of kit, this includes:

60cm 2011 Focus Cayo 2.0 BB30 frameset

Ultegra front & rear mechs

Ultegra shifters

Ultegra brakes

FSA Gossamer chainset with Hollowtech II BB30 adapter

DT Swiss R1900 wheelset (or buyer could specify Halo Aerorage wheelset if you prefer, I have both available)

Conti GP4000s tyres, (may swop for Schwalbe Durano with even less miles on them)

FSA Vero bars

FSA OS-190 stem with carbon spacers

Ritchey WCS seatpost

Concept EX saddle

BBB bottle cages

Lizard Skins bar tape

You can view more pictures of the bike here: http://imageshack.us/g/713/cayo17.jpg/

The bike in standard form retails from Wiggle at £1499, and this gets you a slightly lesser spec than i've built this as

Most of the components on this bike have only covered around 500 miles.

The Ultegra brake calipers have only been ridden for 50 miles, and are immaculate.

The frameset, bottle cages and cables are 100% brand new and unridden.

There are a couple of small scratches on the crank arms, a small mark on the stem and a small hole in the back of the seat, but this doesn't affect it's use at all, and to be brutally honest, most people change the original seat on Cayo's virtually straight awayanyway.

This must be the very best 'used' Focus Cayo anywhere on the planet.

With the brand new frameset and level of components used, I'm looking to get £1000 out of this bike, or at least offers in the region of a bag of sand.

The bike is available for viewing by arrangement.

I have all the documentation for this bike from new.

OP
OP
smokeysmoo

smokeysmoo

Legendary Member
[SOLD]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom