[SOLD] Carbon forks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vickster

Legendary Member
Forks for sale, being carbon Blades Alloy Steerer with Eyelets. These are brand new, never fitted on a bike. I am no expert but I believe these will fit any road/hybrid bike and are a worthy upgrade to reduce road buzz :smile:

These came with a Pearson Touche frame and look like these

http://images.nitrosell.com/product_images/10/2296/Pearson-Touché_Blue-2010.jpg

I will need to collect them at the weekend

£70 ono

Collection preferred from Sutton, Surrey, but can post (would need to check cost)

Cash on collection or Bank Transfer (no paypal unless you are happy to pay the fees :smile:)

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
I believe so yes :smile:

OP
OP
vickster

vickster

Legendary Member
I now have the forks, they are indeed black

I'll take £60 delivered

User - interested? :smile:

e-rider

crappy member
there was no mention of rake or steerer tube length - let's hope they fit!

brokenflipflop

Veteran

I've started with the forks and I'm going to build the bike around the forks................in much the same way Alex Ferguson built Man U around John O'shea biggrin.gif

Rake and tube length.........you could have come in with your pearls of wisdom a bit sooner Tundagumski angry.gif

brokenflipflop

Veteran

Thanks for that Tundragumski. I had only positive vibes about these forks and everything was going fine until you chipped in and with all your negative waves flying around it has increased the size of these forks and now they're miles too big.

Thanks for that Tundragumski - in future can you pack it in with all those negative waves dude. biggrin.gif

On the plus side, the forks do look quite good hung on my shed wall............see, positive waves dude. wave.gif

e-rider

crappy member
Thanks for that Tundragumski. I had only positive vibes about these forks and everything was going fine until you chipped in and with all your negative waves flying around it has increased the size of these forks and now they're miles too big.

Thanks for that Tundragumski - in future can you pack it in with all those negative waves dude. :biggrin:

On the plus side, the forks do look quite good hung on my shed wall............see, positive waves dude. :hello:

so did they fit?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom