SOLD - Carradice Kelbrook Satchel (messenger bag), black

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

rogerzilla

Legendary Member
Bought this on a whim but, although very nice, it can't lug as much as my battered Howies bag and the straps are slower to use. In cotton duck and leather with checked lining, made by Emma. It is a proper messenger bag with a stabilising strap to stop it swinging round to the front. Would be fine for a laptop, a shirt and underwear but not for a load of shopping.

£50 posted to the UK. I bought it used, but barely so and there is no visible wear to it. They are £130 from Carradice, more like £105 street price.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Bought this on a whim but, although very nice, it can't lug as much as my battered Howies bag and the straps are slower to use. In cotton duck and leather with checked lining, made by Emma. It is a proper messenger bag with a stabilising strap to stop it swinging round to the front. Would be fine for a laptop, a shirt and underwear but not for a load of shopping.

£50 posted to the UK. I bought it used, but barely so and there is no visible wear to it. They are £130 from Carradice, more like £105 street price.
I'll take it :-)

Top Bottom