[SOLD] Carrera Virtuoso frame & fork

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Psyclist

Über Member
For sale is my (7005 aluminium) Carrera Virtuoso frame and (hi-tensile) fork. Used, but in very good condition. This would make a great road project for anyone on a budget.

Reason for sale is, that I've decided to buy a complete bike after being given money from family for my birthday, so decided to save up for a complete instead.

Still has the mech hanger on it, which is strong. Frame has no dents, but a few scratches as you would expect. Fork steerer is rusty, but shouldn't affect performance.

I will ship across the U.K, but it will cost £15, thus making the price £45 posted. Local pick up is also an option in Northamptonshire.

It's 47cm from BB to seat tube and 55cm top tube.

Specs are:

Steerer size: 1 1/8"

Seatpost size: 27.2mm

Seatclamp size: Unsure, but most likely 31.8mm.

BB size: 68/73mm

Please Private Message me if interested.

Many thanks.

Alex.

p4pb8911643.jpg

HovR

Über Member
Hi, what's the frame size (centre of BB shell/spindle to top of seat tube, in cm/inches) and top-tube length?

Thanks. :smile:

OP
OP
Psyclist

Psyclist

Über Member
Hi, what's the frame size (centre of BB shell/spindle to top of seat tube, in cm/inches) and top-tube length?

Oops, forgot that, centre of bottom bracket to top of saddle post hose is 51cm whilst if you measure to centre of top top tube its 47cm.

Alex.

OP
OP
Psyclist

Psyclist

Über Member
[QUOTE 2175892, member: 76"]Is this still available? If it's a 51 I may be interested for Mini Maggot.[/quote]

Hi, yes it's still available. Last night, I re-measured the t/t and it's 50cm. Please PM me if you're interested.

EDIT: I'll measure it again later to make sure too.

OP
OP
Psyclist

Psyclist

Über Member
[QUOTE 2175892, member: 76"]Is this still available? If it's a 51 I may be interested for Mini Maggot.[/quote]

It's 49cm from BB to seat tube and 55cm top tube.

OP
OP
Psyclist

Psyclist

Über Member
SOLD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom