[SOLD] Cateye Strada Double Wireless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shanks

Hi, this is the 9 function Double wireless system so it measures all the usual distance, speed, mileage etc. but this model includes the Cadence. A feature I wasn't sure would be helpful but in reality is the one I have used most often on rides.

Anyone not familiar with this model, full details are here

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=58048

I have had this since September, in fact it was an upgrade from the base model which I sold on here back then ( http://www.cyclechat.net/threads/sold-cateye-wireless-8-function.85949/#post-1541656 ) so it has had very little use (I tend to be a bit of a fair weather rider ^_^ )

cateyedbl.jpg

It is the one in the picture above and comes with all the parts as it arrived when new. I have also included some new cable ties.

Wiggle have it at £71 (http://www.wiggle.co.uk/cateye-strada-double-wireless-cycle-computer )
CRC have it at £68 (see link above)

I'm looking for £40 plus £2.50 pnp which will be by Special Delivery 1st class sent on the same day funds are received.

Any questions please post or pm, Cheers.

OP
OP
Shanks

Shanks

Well I'm surprised, 60 views and not one comment or offer. When I said I was "looking for £40 +pnp" I suppose I meant that in the same way that I'm looking to finish my next sportive and not feel like I've been kicked by an angry mule for an hour :smile: . Perhaps is just the post holiday downs but whatever the reason if anyone wants to make an offer on this 'as good as new' item then feel free. I'm open to negotiation but not daylight robbery so If it's in the ball park I'm likely to accept. Cheers

OP
OP
Shanks

Shanks

Hi fossyant, you might be right, and I agree they are great little units. I would still be using it without hesitation except the box under my Christmas tree contained an Garmin 800.

An altogether different league but then it should be for almost 10 times the price. Mind you I could set-up from scratch and get out within ten minutes with the Cateye, I'm sure there are menus I haven't even discovered yet with the Edge :smile:

Fat B'stard

Regular
hi i would take it but ive just laid out £300+ notes repairing my bike and buying some gear so i'm a little short of cash at the mo. If its still for sale after next payday i'll take

OP
OP
Shanks

Shanks

Still available, potential buyer lured by the gloss of Garmin :-) I'll hold it here for a few more days then give it to the bay. Cheers

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Still available, potential buyer lured by the gloss of Garmin :-) I'll hold it here for a few more days then give it to the bay. Cheers

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

PM sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom