[SOLD] - Cateye Wireless 8 Function

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shanks

Cateye Strada wireless computer in black. It's the eight function version in excellent condition.

I've only had it a couple of months, less than 500 miles recorded and has performed perfectly. The only reason for the sale is that I have been given the next version up, with cadence.

Link here if you are not familiar with these, Cateye

Best price on-line I can find is £39.99 so how about £29.00 including RMSD next day delivery.

OP
OP
Shanks

Shanks

Lots of views but no comments or offers. Anyone interested at £25 inc RMSD?

This comes in the original box and the mount bracket is brand new and unused. They are the same fitting so I've left the old one in place and put the new one in this box.

If you're worried about buying from a 'lurker' with a low post count and you are a regular poster then pm me and I'm sure we can sort it out. Cheers

gnvqsos

Über Member
Lots of views but no comments or offers. Anyone interested at £25 inc RMSD?

This comes in the original box and the mount bracket is brand new and unused. They are the same fitting so I've left the old one in place and put the new one in this box.

If you're worried about buying from a 'lurker' with a low post count and you are a regular poster then pm me and I'm sure we can sort it out. Cheers

Wiil pay you £20 pronto John

Daveb99

If this is still available, I'd be interested for my winter bike.

Going rate on a eBay seems to be anywhere between £20 - £25.

Assuming it's black, and you still have the instructions etc, I'd be happy to pay £22 if this is any good to you?

OP
OP
Shanks

Shanks

If this is still available, I'd be interested for my winter bike.

Going rate on a eBay seems to be anywhere between £20 - £25.

Assuming it's black, and you still have the instructions etc, I'd be happy to pay £22 if this is any good to you?

@ gnvqsos - thanks for the offer and sorry for the delay in getting back to the thread. Sorry but I can't go as low as £20, if you take the delivery into account that means only £15 or so for the unit and I'd rather keep it or take my chances on Ebay.

If you can come up a bit I'm happy to deal but otherwise I'll leave it thanks.

@ Daveb99 thanks for the offer, typical - nothing for a while then two offers come in :-) In fairness I feel I shouod give gnvqsos first chance at it if they want to come back. How about 24 hours for them to consider and then it's yours if you still want it. I'm certain we can agree on a price that suits us both. Yes it's black and I can find the instructions.

Cheers

Daveb99

Shanks - that's fine with me. Guess the 24hrs are nearly up, so I have £22 here ready and waiting ;-)

Daveb99

Received today - totally as described, many thanks Mike, very happy :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom