[SOLD] Dahon Espresso Alumin Folding Bike - Upgraded

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

BikingChris

Hello,

For sale, Dahon Espresso Folding Bike - £350 (RRP £620 with upgrades) - Open to reasonable offers.

Its not been used much and is in excellent condition, only minor frame marks. Everything is in full working order.

Collection from Bradford.

See more pics here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/73302115@N ... 682746431/

Many great upgrades including front suspension, down-hill type stem, Shimano Tiagra front chain set, Shimano Deore rear Mech, low profile sports saddle, Shimano power adjustable V brakes etc...

Im 5 foot 10" and fits me fine, but plenty of adjustment available.

I used to pack this in the boot (Ive a saloon) no need to put seats down, put my climbing gear on my back and bike it to the crag real quick OR easily get it on the bus, train etc...

This sale is also being posted on BikeRadar.com

Any questions welcome.

Thanks, Chris.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
3 questions:
-I'm 6'2", would it still fit me?
-Would you consider shipping it, rather than collection?
-How easy/quick is it to fold/unfold?

OP
OP
BikingChris

BikingChris

Hi,

Sorry for the delay,

Just measured me against you and yes it probably would, there was someone interested that was taller than you and it would do them, so Im fairly certain.

Could ship it, but dont have any ideas of the costs, Ive seen a post somewhere and this is around the £15 - £25 range I think. Dependent on what you want to pay depends on whether I would pay for shipping.

Very easy to fold and unfold to halve the length of the bike and then if you want it smaller then seat post is quick release as are the wheels. Generally take the front wheel off (very easy) and then the handle bars swing round and make it more compact.

Currently doesnt have folding pedals on as well, can fits these fine, and it makes it reduces width, but the full platform ones are better. Depends on how much distance want to do ?

I have the bike bag for it also, but this was £90 new, hard to get hold of now, still in perfect nick, would consider this as part of the package if want, once again, depends on what price happy to pay.

Is that OK for information ?

Chris.

benb

Evidence based cyclist
Thanks. I'll have a think about it, as not sure how much use it would get.
Don't hold it for me - if you get another interested party just go for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom