[SOLD] - dhb Amberley Waterproof Cycling Jacket

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
For sale (clearing out prior to long tour)

1*dhb Amberley Ladies Waterproof Cycling Jacket (UK 10) in Hi Vis Yellow (these are very bright) - this one was new in July last year.

1*dhb Amberley Mens Waterproof Cycling Jacket (large) in Hi Vis Yellow - this one was new January last year.

They are both the new model which has been redesigned so that the issue with the rear zippered pocket has been resolved - the fabric on the old version was too thin and tore (mine was replaced under warranty (2 years) in July 2010 which is how we know about it!).
They have been great jackets, including the zips in the underarm area are only for sale becuase we are leaving the country on an RTW

dhb-amb-jckt-ps-zoom.jpg

Both were £50 new, so £25 each including P&P unless you want both of them then £45 for the two...

PaulSecteur

No longer a Specialized fanboy
Hi,

Im very interested in the mens one, Im a 44 inch chest and usually have to go to an XL size in cycle clothes as they are usually tight under the arm (Im fairly chunky and have decent sized lat muscles)

Can I ask what size chest you are and did you find it tight at all under the arms?
If you are the same size as me and found it OK then I will have it.

Cheers, Paul.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom