[SOLD] DT Swiss competition DB spokes in black

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

e-rider

crappy member
I have for sale:

16 DT Swiss DB Competition spokes in black complete with DT Swiss brass nipples in 14mm
Length 292mm (Brand New) £17 posted

16 DT Swiss DB Competition spokes in black complete with DT Swiss brass nipples in 14mm
Length 294mm (laced but never used) £15 posted

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
292mm sold

294mm still available

OP
OP
e-rider

e-rider

crappy member
Please stop bumping your for sale posts as per the 'for sale' forum guidelines HERE
Thanks.
Ian

I don't really see why bumping is not allowed - after a week or so items end up on page 3 and will never be looked at again even though they may still be for sale. Would it be better to start up a fresh post to re-advertise the same item after a week or two?

Shaun

Founder
I don't really see why bumping is not allowed - after a week or so items end up on page 3 and will never be looked at again even though they may still be for sale. Would it be better to start up a fresh post to re-advertise the same item after a week or two?

Bumping is currently not allowed because some people have more regular access to the site than others and can unfairly push their ads to the top. It can also get a bit silly when people compete with each other for the top spot, so not allowing bumping avoids such hassles - and the ensuing disagreements and complaints!

The site search works a treat on classifieds - regardless of what page the ads may be on - so the lack of bumping doesn't really harm an ads ability to be found. :thumbsup:

They key thing to remember when putting your ad together is to be as descriptive as possible so it can be found when someone searches.

The irony being, of course, that my explanation has now effectively become a "bump" ... :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom