SOLD: Early 90's Peugeot Competiton 500 57cm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Chris-H

Über Member
After much deliberation I have decided to sell my Pug, I'm very short on space and don't get to ride as often as I would like due to work and life in general, and when I do ride I use my Spesh. This is wasted hanging up in the gym and should be on the road and enjoyed.
The ride is superb, it's extremely comfortable, responsive and very agile. Full Shimano RSX group set including hubs, Sora sti shifters, Mavic rims, as you can see its on an ahead at the moment which in my opinion spoils it a bit, I do however have a quill stem to go with it.
In very good condition for its age, I removed the down tube stickers as they were scruffy and let the whole bike down, easily available on eBay though.
£225 Ono collected from Bedford
£250 Ono delivered 24 hour courier.
Payment either cash on collection, PayPal gift or bank transfer please. image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

Last edited:

Roadrider48

Voice of the people
It is a nice bike.

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
£180 collected bottom line or £210 delivered. Will be going on eBay soon as I really do need the space and once it's on I won't end it so be quick if interested.

OP
OP
Chris-H

Chris-H

Über Member
Sorry mate just can't drop that much, to be honest I'd rather keep it than go below the asking price because I doubt I'll find another the same later on and I genuinely do love the bike, the ride is better than my £1000 Bianchi was, much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom