[SOLD] For Sale: Felt Shelby Beach Cruiser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

seadragonpisces

Über Member
Rare Felt Shelby Beach Cruiser bike for sale (Ltd Edition).

Like - New condition, used a handful of times (owned since Oct 2011). Bought as something to collect (imported from Felt Germany through local bike dealer and has German stickers on it).

Project between Felt and Shelby to commemorate the iconic Shelby GT350 racing car

Number 061 of 500 sold worldwide (numbered plaque on frame) and I have a picture of the edition number on the box the bike came in, ie SF061.
Hydroform Aluminium Tank frame
Painted in Shelby colours, Guardsman Blue and Wimbledon White
26'' frame
26'' x 50mm wide rims
26 x 2.215 black tyres (Felt Blue Dot/ aka Felt Circuit tyres).
3 spd internal Shimano Nexus gears (1st gear works interimittently, so might just need a service). I am used to single-speed bikes, so not needed to investigate
Felt Abraham Double spring linkage fork
Front brake and also rear coaster brake.

With the bike came some orange reflectors that fit in the spokes but apparently they arent legal here in the UK, but then who is going to challenge you if you decide to fit them. The bike also came with some Shelby stickers, some numbers and logos and they will come with the bike in the sale

Only reason for sale is I want to buy a commuter bike and if I keep this one and buy a 4th bike my partner will go mental. I have 2 other cruisers, so I am just being greedy.

Was new £800 a few months ago, I am asking £550 (no offers), its basically like it came out the box. Please no haggling, I dont like saying no and I wont lower my asking price.

Collection only from Datchworth, Herts

Plenty of links/websites can be found on the Felt Shelby. (If you enter 'Felt Shelby' in the search box of this forum, then on the 6th result down you can see the 3 pics I uploaded of the bike).

seton.watson@gmail.com (to the site admin person, this is my only email address and a genuine one, so please done think its a spam one, I know gmail can be blocked sometimes, thanks :-) ).

OP
OP
seadragonpisces

seadragonpisces

Über Member
SOLD SOLD

I dont seem to be able to edit the subject box in my original post.

Anyway I have sold it on an auction site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom