[SOLD] - Garmin Edge 305

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
For sale, in very good condition, with approx 4 hrs charge time. Still have the box for it. Only selling but as I started cross training I want to get the 310XT that I can also use for Running and Swimming, hence Im keeping the HRM. Would obviously be happy to swap for a 310XT :smile:

Garmin Edge 305
USB Cable
Bike Mount

£100 incl special delivery

amaferanga

Veteran
When you say 4 hour charge time do you mean the battery only lasts for 4 hours of use on a full charge? Should be nearer 10....

OP
OP
xxmimixx

xxmimixx

I think so but not 100% sure, because I charge it after every single use. Im going to do a full charge and leave it on till is flat then I will let you know.
The unit is approx 3 years old.

Thanks

OP
OP
xxmimixx

xxmimixx

so I kept turned it on from fully charged at 15.30 and just checked now and only one bar is gone. Im sure that having it actively working and obtaining GPS signal would have burned out more battery life, but I might have under estimated and it will last longer than 4 hours.

OP
OP
xxmimixx

xxmimixx

thanks, want to avoid Ebay these days as a seller POV it's a bit of a joke. I will try those forums :thumbsup:

andy0001

Über Member
If this is still available in three weeks i'll definitely take it.
I'm getting married this weekend and away for the honeymoon but i'll check in and see when i get back, i'd buy it now but the mrs would kill me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom