[SOLD] Haynes The Bike Book (5th Edition)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Psyclist

Über Member
Hi, for sale is my bike book on bicycle maintenance, it's great for beginners to learn how to mainatian their bike and learn the ins and outs of bikes.

£9 posted is a fair price because of postage and paypal charges.

Features are:

-Haynes' best-selling Bike Book has now sold over 750,000 copies in a dozen languages.

-With the pace of bicycle developments moving ever more quickly, this new fifth edition introduces significant changes, including substantial new sections on hub gears and the various types of bottom bracket/chainset combinations now available.

-Beautifully presented in colour throughout and packed as before with practical information and handy tips, this book - the undisputed market-leader - gives any rider the confidence and knowledge required to tackle regular maintenance, repairs and even major overhauls.

PM Me if interested.

p4pb7936968.jpg
p4pb7936967.jpg
p4pb7936966.jpg

Speicher

Vice Admiral
You have a pm.

OP
OP
Psyclist

Psyclist

Über Member
Fair enoughski. I wouldn't entertain PP gift via eBay for example for all the obvious reasons, but I always use gift for CC members :thumbsup:

I trust the people on the CC community too by all means, let alone myself. Pinkbike, on the other hand is rife with scams so I'm used to requesting to pay via PP goods as it's fair vice versa as it's only fair.:smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom