[SOLD] HTC Wildfire Black Unlocked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cletus Van Damme

Previously known as Cheesney Hawks
HTC Wildfire in black. I unlocked this with a code as it was locked to Orange, I have used it on Vodafone and also tried my wife's O2 sim that also works. So I am guessing that it will work with T-Mobile etc but have not tried it. The phone has a few scratches on the frame and minor scratches on the screen that do not interfere with operation. It has a screen protector fitted and also a gel protector case. With the gel case on it looks like new as it covers up the minor marks.

Includes charger/data cable, some spare screen protectors, gel protector case, comes in original box. No instructions but these are available online. It is a great starter Android phone and ideal for using as an MP3 player with Winamp, and also worked perfectly with GPS with the Endomondo app. Good phone for occasional web browsing too. Everything works as it should on the phone, battery life is very good for a smart phone.

I will post some pictures when I get home. Looking for £40 delivered with Royal Mail First Class recorded delivery. Payment via Paypal gift or bank transfer.

Just trying on here before I put it on Ebay.

JDP

Andiamo
Do you still have this or did it get Ebayed? If it didn't, could you post some pics of the scratches?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom