[SOLD] Islabikes Beinn 20 small (blue)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
You need to correct the title ... missing 0, you had me wondering what a Beinn 2 was:wacko:

gemzy799

Hi - would I be near this junction if going to Frome from Cornwall? If so VERY interested as travelling there in a week or so! Thanks :smile:

gemzy799

I also have friends in Acton Turville and Bath so collecting could be a possibility if anywhere near? Otherwise i'll be in Frome from Friday 7th eve until Sunday afternoon so could meet somewhere during that time nearer to J19? Do you accept paypal payments? Does it look quite new - it would be for my son's 5th birthday. Many thanks

gemzy799

Thanks some pics would be great - if can collect myself i'll bring cash, would only be paypal if I have to get a family member to collect, don't fancy the 'why aren't you buying a £25 heap steel' argument :smile:. Will check the website also!

gemzy799

would you be open to an offer? Very keen to buy this but my budget was supposed to be £150 so if you can come down at all that would be great?!

gemzy799

Ok thank you, would def take it for 165 and can pay by paypal before collecting this time next week :-)

Is this still for sale?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom